The Trabon Manual Pump provides a simple, compact, cost-effective way to operate manual oil or grease systems, to purge oil or grease systems, and/or to test the performance of divider valves. Dispense both grease and oil with one pump. This manual pump has a robust metal reservoir with air purge port and a 345 bar (5000 psi) gauge. When used in grease applications; a retractable grease follower with handle indicates how much grease remains in the reservoir. To simplify and speed lubrication to hard to-get-at-fittings, the pump includes a 12-inch high pressure flex-hose that swings through a full 360° along with a 1/8" NPT Male Swivel outlet connection for ease of installation at Trabon MJ & MSP divider valves, Manzel MHP divider valves, or bearing lube points. The pump comes complete with a hard plastic case to carry and store the pump with some extra room to hold small tools. The external case dimensions are 8 in x 21 in x 2.5 in. The inside of the cover includes a laminated label containing air purging and divider valve troubleshooting information to assist operator.
• Steel reservoir and pump body protects components against the hard knocks common in use of portable manual pumps
• Excellent pump balance, compactness, and comfortable grip handle combine to make the pump easy and less fatiguing to handle and operate.
• Built-in automatic handle stop protects the pump’s mechanical linkage, extending pump life.
• 5000 psi (345 bar) maximum operating pressure to cover a wide range of industrial, mobile, and compressor applications.
• Reservoir capacity is 1 lb (0.453 kg) of grease or 1 pint (500 cc) of oil. This means fewer stops to refill.
Part Number: 142-000-751, 562857