The new Manzel GBL 7500 has been engineered to deliver reliability in harsh environments. The improved design reduces vapor lock, piston tip wear and roller and cam damage. The result means fewer service calls to save you time and money. Manufactured to maintain the highest industry standards for applications that require continuous-duty operation.
- Mechanically driven from camshaft in reservoir.
- Adjustable from 1 to 27 drops per stroke and develop pressures up to 7,500 psi.
- Rugged construction for high quality performance and durability with easy to adjust pump output.
- 1/4" NPT inlet to improve flow in high viscosity, cold environments.
- Double Ball Outlet Check reduces ball travel.
- Improved o-ring seals to eliminate leak paths.
- Patent pending Built-in-Socket spreads force evenly over piston tip to avoid bending and wear for long piston and rocker life.
- Ball bearing roller has superior rotation to help protect camshaft from damage. Larger diameter roller spreads load pressure to reduce wear and improve pump life.
View Manzel GBL 7500 Pump Literature