MHH divider valves precisely proportion a volume of oil to satisfy the different requirements of every point in a lube system. They operate in sequential fashion to ensure that no point is missed. Series-Progressive design provides ready monitoring capability.
MHH divider valves are available for use with petroleum or synthetic oils and at pressures up to 7500 PSI. The modular, stackable sub-plate design provides maximum application flexibility. Accessory components are available for visual diagnostics and electrical monitoring.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Use in terminating oil systems at pressures up to 7500 PSI (517 bar)
• Lubricate up to 16 points from one divider valve assembly.
• Soft-seal O-ring construction and indicator ports minimize leakage and reduce maintenance.
• Built-in check valves prevent lube back flow and help keep lube lines full.
• Stackable sub-plate design simplifies build-up, installation and maintenance.
• Ample clearance between outlet connections for elbows and 3/8" lube lines.
• Performance indicators, cycle indicators and proximity switches monitor divider valve action to simplify troubleshooting and repair.
• Choice of SAE or NPSF inlet and outlet connections
• Choice of 70 Durometer Buna-N or 90 Durometer fluoroelastomer O-rings.